Highschool of the Dead RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Photobucket

to the HOTD roleplay forum. New members are always welcome so JOIN us! Now!
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Wisin Y Yandel Ft Enrique Iglesia Lloro Por Ti Original
The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:07 pm by 

» Muslim Maa Aur Beti Lesbian Hindi Story Only
The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:58 pm by 

» Muslim Maa Aur Beti Lesbian Hindi Story Only
The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:58 pm by 

» The Story Begins....
The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:50 pm by Takano Himizu

» Ryoko Okami
The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:33 pm by Ryoko

»  Chinmoku, Ayame (Complete)
The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:27 pm by Takano Himizu

» Field Surgeon Bayman [READY]
The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:09 pm by Takano Himizu

» NEW CHAPTER OF HOTD IS OUT
The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:04 am by Bayman

» Izzy Robinton
The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:29 am by Izzy Robinton

The Story Begins....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takano Himizu
Admin
Takano Himizu

The Story Begins.... Empty
PostSubject: The Story Begins....   The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Tokonosu City, a city that once thrived with life and sound, now lay quiet and dead. Cars and motorbiles scattered about the streets. It all happened so fast, and there was no way to stop it. The undead plague spread much faster than it could be contained. Before anyone realized it, it was too late. Friends soon devoured friends, and family devoured family. No one was spared by the Them, not even children. Most of the citys population was turned into Them, but pockets of survivors continue to fight for their lives, unwilling to let themselves be taken by the undead.

Takano Himizu walked down the dark streets of the city. His eye's carefully watched the area in front of him, and his ears listening for any sound that could potentially be one of Them. He didn't fear them, nor did he fear death, but he'd be damned if he let them take him without a fight. It had been nearly 7 hours since the outbreak began. He had locked himself inside a room at school, one that they couldn't break into. He hid there for hours, waiting for anyone else to come and join him, but no one did. He didn't think that he was the only survivor from the school, not by a longshot, but it couldn't have been many.

He had been walking for quite a while, and yet he hadn't encountered any of Them. Most likely, they had been drawn away from this portion of the city by something. He was relieved by that, and thanked whatever brave souls had caused it and hoped that they were all okay.

As he rounded a corner, he spotted what he had been looking for. It was the East Police Station. Inside of it, there was an armory full of unused weapons and ammunition. He looked to his right and spied to dead police officers, who had been trying to flee, but ran out of time. The brave men and women of the Tokonosu Police Department wouldn't be needing these weapons any more. He walked quietly through the parking lot. When he got to the door, he realized that it had been barricaded from the inside. He peered through the glass window to see if there was anyone inside. The station was dark, but the moonlight that shined through all the windows in the station revealed blood splatters. Whoever had barricaded the door, was no longer living.
Back to top Go down
Bayman

Bayman

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins....   The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:54 pm

Not even seven hours into the city and things went to hell in a hand basket. Seriously, not even his unit got to land before those undead monsters killed the pilot in mid flight while another tackled him off the chopper. Bayman assumed that his entire unit was K.I.A. The Russian-American decided that it would be best to check out the nearest police station for anything useful, if there was anything left that was. With his luck, all the equipment had probably been deployed along with the police. Then again... there was always the evidence and contraband room.

Deciding that the doors were most likely barricaded, he decided an alternative approach to the situation. The soldier scaled the stairs of a large apartment building next to the police station. The Russian-American opened one of the windows, taking a few steps back before jumping out of it. He landed on the roof of the police station, rolling into his landing to minimize the damage. Standing quickly, he let out a faint grunt of pain. He checked himself quickly after making that sound to make sure nothing was broken or fractured. Nothing? Good. Still, that fall kind of hurt but it would wear off soon enough.

The soldier looked over the edges of the station to make sure none of those abominations were coming to the station from the grunt of pain he made a moment ago. Instead... he found a sole survivor. Was it worth trying to help him to the roof? He could be one of those psychopaths running about the city, gone mad from the outbreak or using it to run ramped for their personal evils and agenda. Bayman decided to help out the kid. The Russian-American left for a moment, returning with a latter. He began to lower it down towards the high schooler. "Alright, what you're going to do is you're going to climb to the top of the latter then jump off. Extend you're arm to me and I'll catch you and pull you up."
Back to top Go down
Takano Himizu
Admin
Takano Himizu

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins....   The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:05 am

Takano contemplated busting through the station door. It was simple. especially with the nightstick that he had picked up, but that was the only weapon he had, and busting in there would be probably alert any of Them that wandering around inside. After all, those blood splatters didn't just make themselves. However, he wasn't anything if not brave. He pulled out his nightstick and extended it to full length. He brought it back, as if holding a katana or bokken, and began to thrust forward to smash through the window. As he did, a ladder dropped down next to him, and he stopped right in the middle of his motion. He stepped back and looked up, only to see a man, perhaps a member of the Self Defense Force, looking down at him. The man didn't exactly yell, but he wasn't quiet either. If this had done anything, it had at least drawn the attention of a few of Them in the local vicinity.

Takano looked around for a moment, making sure that no infected were in view. Once he confirmed that they were still on their way, if they were coming here at all, he collapsed his nightstick, stuffed it back under his belt, and began to climb the ladder. He slowly made his way up in no rush at all. Once he made it to the top and over the edge of the building, he made it a point to pull up the ladder. There didn't seem to be any other survivors around, and he didn't want to leave it for some unwanted people to find. The infected couldn't climb ladders so they were safe from that at least if he hadn't.

He looked out over Tokonosu City. Just this morning, everything had been fine. He got up, ate breakfast, got dressed, and went to school. But then... all hell broke loose, and he was only one of so many that had made it out alive. He wondered what had happened to the rest who escaped. Were they all safe? Or had some of them been eaten and turned? There was no way of knowing. So far, the only survivor he had met was this man behind him. Takano unbuttoned his school uniform and just kinda let it hang open. He turned to look at the man. Out of all the questions Takano could have asked, he picked the simplest one possible. "Self Defense Force?"
Back to top Go down
Bayman

Bayman

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins....   The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Not even 24 hours ago, he had been onboard the navel vessel he came from, having a conversation with his comrades. Not even the span of a single day and the worlds gone to hell. How did it all come to this? His train of thought was broken when the high school student asked if he was part of the self defense force. "No. United States Marine Corps. The Japanese government requested we send a mid sized fleet to help contain the outbreak but shit hit the fan before we even touched ground. The commanding officers on the vessel I was on wanted some people that had been bitten transported to the ship to study. Little did we know that the incubation period to the infected civilians was counting down. Two of the guys on my chopper were bitten then proceeds to regroup with us when we were going to take to the sky. One of the turned killed the pilot, the other one tackled me off the chopper. It's blind fucking luck I managed to survive this far already. As far as I know, my entire unit is K.I.A."

The Russian-American glanced at the door leading from the roof inward. It shouldn't be locked considering they would have had spotters on the roof to look for survivors. "The door should be unlocked. I think the armory is going to have little left in it because everyone was deployed but we'll never know. The other two places we'll want to check are the contraband and evidence room."
Back to top Go down
Takano Himizu
Admin
Takano Himizu

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins....   The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Takano listened to the soldiers story. Even the Americans were involved in it already, and by the sound of it, the infection had spread outside of Japan already. Things were bad. "You are lucky then. One bite, and you're as good as dead. I managed to escape the initial stages of the infection, grabbed this nightstick on my way here." He taps the black and silver stick belted to his waist. "I havn't seen any of Them in a while, but I can imagine they'll be here soon enough." He looked at the shut door that led down into the Police Station. "It's locked, that much I can tell. When I was down on the ground, there was a barricade in front of the doors. There were also blood splatters on the walls inside. Which means that whoever got here first, probably locked all the doors and barricaded them. Someone among them must've already have been bitten, which means we likely won't find any living person inside."

Takano walked over to the door and examined the handle. He peered into the crack between the door and the wall. He could see the lock in place. Luckily it looked loose, probably from when they were barricading it. "No matter how we go about getting in, we're gonna be making noise. They'll know we're here, but not where." Takano raised his right foot and kicked just below the handle of the door. The lock broke and sent the door back just enough to knock the barricade aside. As the door opened outwards towards them, Takano could make out a small room inside before the stairs led down. He stepped inside and listened. He didn't hear any of Them moving around, so they had some time at least to prepare. He turned and stepped back outside so his voice wouldn't echo. "All clear. Things are quiet downstairs for now, so we have some time to prepare if we need to. On my way here, I noticed some of Them going up stairs, which means they can climb, however, I saw one try to walk down stairs and it fell. Our best bet if they start coming up those stairs is to get around them and down to the next level before they can react. If i'm right, they'll turn and fall down the stairs. Doubtful they'll come up here though. Considering the sound probably echoed, they'd have a hard time pinpointing exactly where in the building it came from. Push comes to shove, we stay quiet and toss a can away from us." He smiled, feeling pretty smart. It payed to be observant in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Bayman

Bayman

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins....   The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:58 pm

The soldier drew his combat knife the moment the door broke open, waiting for a moment. If there were any infected loose in the building, they'd know they were there now. Maybe not their exact possession, but that the building had been breached. Bayman began to walk downstairs, motioning to Takano to keep it quiet. Blood was on the walls. Classic scenario of someone hid the fact they got bitten. At least that's what he thought it ended up as. The Russian-American turned the corner, whispering lowly. "It's odd... all that noise and none of them entered the hallway." Bayman pushed against the wall, carefully moving. If anyone was still alive, it was likely that they had lost their sanity and the last thing they needed was a mentally shattered person with a gun.

Bayman slowly opened one of the doors, looking inside. Only one of the carrion inside. With luck, it'll have keys to the one of the three rooms they could find reliable weapons. He moved behind it quickly and quietly, wrapping an arm around the neck; driving the sharp combat knife down into the skull. "Kill confirmed..." He muttered, removing the blade from the zombies skull.
Back to top Go down
Them

Them

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins....   The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:34 am

The East Police Station lay eerily silent. Too silent. This silence contradicted the blood stained walls and unturned corpses that littered the station. A loud bang rang out from somewhere inside the station and wind rushed through the new opening. The creatures stirred in the darkness and began to move towards the source of the sound as best they could. Some stumbled over overturned filing cabinets, struggling to get back on their feet. A few were close to the source of the sound. One drifted out of the shadows, lunging at the prey that had foolishly turned its back. 2 more weren't far behind it, and another 3 were coming from the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Takano Himizu
Admin
Takano Himizu

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins....   The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:43 am

Takano was about to head down when the soldier went in front of him and headed down ahead of him. The boy watched as the soldier killed a corpse that hadn't even been moving. Granted, it was better to be safe than sorry in case it did decide to get back up. However, that also left the soldiers back exposed, and sure enough, Takano watched as one of Them shambled out of the shadows, lunging at the soldier. Takano hopped onto the banister and slid down. He leaped and kicked it straight in the head. The creatures head busted against the wall, and it fell limp on the ground. "You can thank me later." He removed the nightstick from his belt and extended it fully. Seeing a flashlight on the ground that was still on, Takano kicked it down the hall where that one had just come from. Sure enough, two more were on their way. He charged down the hall and smashed one of the creatures heads in with his nightstick. The other lunged at him and he blocked it with the stick, holding it back, but just barely. He raised one leg and kicked it off of him. The creature stumbled. and Takano used this to his advantage. He ran as hard as he could and smashed the things head in. He looked back at the soldier, and kicked the flashlight over so he could see.
Back to top Go down
Bayman

Bayman

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins....   The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:30 am

Bayman realized his careless behavior. That could have completely screwed him over. Dealing with the undead would be far more difficult then the living considering they felt no fear nor pain. The Russian-American kicked himself in the ass over the amateur mistake. Taking the flashlight, the soldier shined it upward, staring at the group of carrion proceeding towards them. Five wouldn't be too much trouble single handedly; even less so with two of them. However, the noise could possibly attract more to their location in the station. That damn alarm had to have woken up all the infected in the facility and might even be drawing more from the outside to them "I took some keys off the cop. I don't know if they have the keys to the rooms we're looking for. One of the ways we could escape the station if we have to is through the garage. I could hot wire a squad car, maybe even one of the... Japanese version of a S.W.A.T team van."

Bayman shifted his stance, kicking out one of the legs of the three zombies coming from one side, delivering a sharp kick to the corpses face. The head broke apart, blood and brains tagging the wall. The soldier turned quickly, putting the knife in his hand through the second monsters skull before tearing it out and kicking out one of the legs to the last one; breaking it's neck in a swift movement. He watched the body fall, failing to rise before crushing its skull underfoot. "Their bodies still function like ours in terms of the brain stem severing from the spine or one of the disks controlling the muscle movements breaking... it'll render their body useless but it won't kill them since it's not part of their brain. It might make good note if we want to use more quiet takedowns in the future." Bayman paused, pointing out to Takano. "Two coming from behind."
Back to top Go down
Them

Them

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins....   The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:40 pm

As noise rang out through the halls of the station, ever single undead thing was awoken, and they all began marching towards the source of the sound. Every direction was infested with the undead, stumbling over one another as they drew ever closer, hungry for living flesh.
Back to top Go down
Takano Himizu
Admin
Takano Himizu

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins....   The Story Begins.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:50 pm

Takano took care of the two that were coming from the hallway behind him. "I'm well aware of their weaknesses. It's practically common sense to be honest." He smacks another one across the head with his nightstick. "The only problem is, we can't keep this up forever. That's their advantage over us." He twirls the nightstick around, smashing in one a leg, kicking it back, and smashing it on the head, sending its now lifeless body to the floor.

Takano stood for a moment, something seemed off. He had this very bad feeling that shit was about to hit the fan. He leaned his ear towards the dark hallway in front of him, listening closely. He heard shuffles and moans, a lot of them. "Shit, this isn't good." Takano looked around and spotted the cafeteria down the hallway to his right. "Soldier, down the hall to the cafeteria, lets move!" Takano took off the down the hall, striking down 3 of Them that were in his way. He reached the cafeteria and grabbed onto the door handle, ready to slide it shut as soon as the soldier passed through. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story Begins....   The Story Begins.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story Begins....
Page 1 of 1